Fit Over 40 with Coach Clarence
Hip Hop Culture With John Dunlap
July 05, 2021
Hip Hop culture historian and current college counselor, John Dunlap joined Coach Clarence for an in-depth conversation about the beginnings of Hip Hop and how it has changed over the years.
Growing up with Hip Hop
- How it influenced their lives
- Similarities and differences between New York and LA-based cultures
- How Hip Hop shaped their upbringing, style, sports, and everyday life as a teenager
- Hip Hop's role in fitness, health, and getting you hyped in the weight room
- Transitioning into adulthood and being a parent
- Have I become a grumpy old man now that I'm over 40?
The future of Hip Hop
Social Media: Instagram: @pneumonic2